** NERIDO Limba GACHA Outfit ** Halloween 2018

Nerido~ Limba Gacha Outfit

I got this outfit as a gift from my Second Life Mother, and I instantly knew it was going to my 2018 Halloween Outfit! ♥

Nerido Has Some Of The BEST Gachas!

Lets start from the hair down!

Hair: #Foxy Whip Hair Blondes

Necklace: ~Nerido Limba Necklace Gold/White

Bra: ~Nerido Limba Bra Gold/White

Pasties: ~Nerido Limba Pasties Gold/White

Bracelets: ~Nerido Limba Arm Bracelet L&R Gold/White

Panties: ~Nerido Limba Panties Gold/White

I love this outfit, it's kind of similar to something Zenith would design (who by the way is a fabulous designer)

  This is a very revealing outfit, but it's totally worth the play, or steal on marketplace. I was totally excited when I signed in world and see it laying in my inventory! ♥

If you haven't shopped any of the ~Nerido Gacha Machines I HIGHLY suggest you find some! I will update this blog with some locations I seen their Gacha Machines!

I think the best part of this outfit, would be the fact it's GREATLY textured, you don't need to stress your graphic card to make it look great!!

Follow Us On Flickr!

Be Sure To Subscribe To My Blog So You Can Get Your Daily Dose Of The Confessions Of A Shopping Freak!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

** UBER Event** .miss chelsea. Dian Harness Outfit

** Collabor88 Event - Mixmatched Outfit **