** UBER Event** .miss chelsea. Dian Harness Outfit

Whats The Daily Confession Of A Shopping Freak?

.miss chelsea. UBER event outfit! ♥

I totally stole this outfit the moment I seen the ad posted!

....ok I lied, I bought it 4 days after, don't judge. I'm late.

.miss chelsea. has the most GORGEOUS mesh!

Lets start from the hair down!

Hair: Foxy Adore. Natural Ombre *not uber item*

Top: .miss chelsea. Dian Harness Black *UBER ITEM*

Pants: .miss chelsea. Dian Pants Black *UBER ITEM*

  I am so obsessed with this look, I may wear it after tomorrows blog! *giggles*

As soon as I seen the AD I was like, I have to get this.. granted I was 4 days late! I still grabbed it! The mesh is as always, well made.. fits perfect. You need very little alpha adjustments! The tops is astonishing. It couldn't have been made better! I used very little effects within Photoshop for this blog. I also ran my graphics on Medium, as you don't need Ultra for this to look good!

Follow Us On Flickr!

Be Sure To Subscribe To My Blog So You Can Get Your Daily Dose Of The Confessions Of A Shopping Freak!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

** NERIDO Limba GACHA Outfit ** Halloween 2018

** Collabor88 Event - Mixmatched Outfit **